Mrs Susan O’Brien
Personal Assistant to the Director
Reception Administration Officer
Office 223A, Level 2 John Hines Building (62)
P +61 (0)7 3365 3550
F +61 (0) 7 3365 3556
Susan joined CILR in July 2010, after completing a 12 month contract with the School of Biological Sciences.
- Perform the role of Personal Assistant to the Director in a confidential and proficient manner.
- Ensure efficient management of the Director's time, arranging appointments and maintaining the Director's diary including forward planning and commitments
- Perform all reception duties including answering the telephone, greeting visitors and guests to the Centre and responding to general enquiries via email, phone and in person.
- Maintain the Centre's website and email distribution lists
- HERDC Bibliographic annual data collection officer and representative
- Assist with purchasing and receipting in UniFi and credit card reconciliations
- Organise travel including travel forms and reconciling cash passports